AREAS OF EXPERTISE
DOWNLOAD / PRINT
University of British Columbia
British Columbia, 2013
Ms. Pogosjan’s practice is primarily focused on real estate transactions, including acquisitions and dispositions, commercial leasing and due diligence. She also practises general corporate/commercial law, including buying and selling of businesses, incorporations and other general commercial matters.
Prior to joining Terra Law, Ms. Pogosjan practiced in Alberta with a global law firm.
- Acting for purchasers and vendors in connection with acquisitions and dispositions of commercial and industrial property.
- Acting for landlords and tenants in commercial and industrial leasing transactions.
- Advising clients on land use and regulatory issues, including zoning, servicing, subdivision, development permits and appeals.
- Advising commercial and industrial clients on issues of environmental remediation requirements in the context of a sale of contaminated lands.
- Acting for clients in a variety of commercial transactions, including negotiating and drafting service agreements, asset purchase agreements, share purchase agreements, guarantees and confidentiality agreements.