AREAS OF EXPERTISE
DOWNLOAD / PRINT
British Columbia, 2001
Mr. Fabbro’s practice is focused on all aspects of real estate development and he regularly advises clients on issues related to the acquisition, financing, subdivision, rezoning, development, construction and sale of development properties. He also frequently acts for clients buying, selling and leasing investment properties.
Prior to joining Terra Law, Mr. Fabbro practised in the Real Property and Planning Group of a leading national law firm. Mr. Fabbro is recognized by Best Lawyers as a distinguished leader in the field of Real Estate Law.
- Acquisition and subsequent sale of Semiahmoo Mall;
- Acting for developers of multifamily residential developments (including phased, mixed use and airspace parcel developments) in the Lower Mainland;
- Structuring and drafting co-ownership, partnership and development management agreements;
- Real estate development matters in connection with the expansion of Panorama Mountain Resort;
- Acquisition of the remainder development lands and existing strata lot inventory of a partially completed master planned community, including the transfer of control of the homeowners’ association;
- Preparing condominium hotel offering documents, and all development work for the Four Seasons Resort Whistler and adjacent Four Seasons Private Residences projects;
- Preparing offering documentation for bare land, townhome and condominium hotel strata developments, including fractional projects;
- Advising investment property owners with respect to property management and leasing issues;
- Advising developers on Strata Property Act issues and dealings with strata corporations.