AREAS OF EXPERTISE
DOWNLOAD / PRINT
University of British Columbia
British Columbia, 2005
Ms. Wigmore’s practice is primarily focused on commercial real estate acquisitions, financings, dispositions and development matters and commercial leasing. She has acted for a wide range of clients in a variety of residential, industrial, commercial, mixed use and comprehensive projects.
- Acquisition, disposition and financing of numerous investment properties and development sites in Vancouver, the Lower Mainland, Vancouver Island and British Columbia;
- Subdivision, development and sale of condominiums and other properties at the Whistler Athletes Village for the Vancouver 2010 Winter Games;
- Disposition of the Coast Vancouver Airport Hotel;
- Acquisition of Crown tenure and permits and related property issues, for BC Hydro’s Northern Transmission Line project;
- Advising on all aspects related to land acquisition, debt and equity financing, rezoning and subdivision, development approvals, marketing and condominium sales including Real Estate Development and Marketing Act compliance;
- Acting for developers of residential, mixed-used, commercial and industrial developments and master planned communities
- Acting for landlords and tenants with respect to commercial leasing matters including lease negotiations, renewals and assignments
- Legal disputes involving strata ownership.