Ms. Pogosjan’s practice is primarily focused on real estate transactions, including acquisitions and dispositions, commercial leasing and due diligence. She also practises general corporate/commercial law, including buying and selling of businesses, incorporations and other general commercial matters.
Prior to joining Terra Law, Ms. Pogosjan practiced in Alberta with a global law firm.
- Acting for purchasers and vendors in connection with acquisitions and dispositions of commercial and industrial property;
- Acting for landlords and tenants in commercial and industrial leasing transactions;
- Advising clients on land use and regulatory issues, including zoning, servicing, subdivision, development permits and appeals;
- Advising commercial and industrial clients on issues of environmental remediation requirements in the context of a sale of contaminated lands; and
- Acting for clients in a variety of commercial transactions, including negotiating and drafting service agreements, asset purchase agreements, share purchase agreements, guarantees and confidentiality agreements.