Ms. Wigmore’s practice is primarily focused on commercial real estate acquisitions, financings, dispositions and development matters and commercial leasing. She has acted for a wide range of clients in a variety of residential, industrial, commercial, mixed use and comprehensive projects.
- Acquisition, disposition and financing of numerous investment properties and development sites in Vancouver, the Lower Mainland, Vancouver Island and British Columbia;
- Subdivision, development and sale of condominiums and other properties at the Whistler Athletes Village for the Vancouver 2010 Winter Games;
- Disposition of the Coast Vancouver Airport Hotel;
- Acquisition of Crown tenure and permits and related property issues, for BC Hydro’s Northern Transmission Line project;
- Advising on all aspects related to land acquisition, debt and equity financing, rezoning and subdivision, development approvals, marketing and condominium sales including Real Estate Development and Marketing Act compliance;
- Acting for developers of residential, mixed-used, commercial and industrial developments and master planned communities;
- Acting for landlords and tenants with respect to commercial leasing matters including lease negotiations, renewals and assignments; and
- Legal disputes involving strata ownership.